Guidelines & Rules
- All sessions are by reservation only. The session fee covers the session including make-up, hair styling, and digital enhancement and does not apply to your print purchase.
- Session fee is payable at the time your sitting is scheduled and is non-refundable. 48 hour notice is required to reschedule. Session fee will be forfeited if you don’t show or call 48 hours prior.
- You may apply your session fee once to another date if you must reschedule. Any rescheduling must be done by contacting the studio by phone only and not in an email.
- Photo shoot must be completed within 90 days of session fee payment.
- Be on time for your appointment. If you arrive late, we may be forced to cut it short, so as not to delay the next session.
- Please, no alcoholic beverages before or during shoot.
- Leading Lady will schedule an appointment for you to view and purchase an album of prints within a week of your session. Albums do not go out on deposit, only when purchased.
- A minimum print order must be made within 30 days of your session or your file may be disposed of.
- Gratuities are not included in any session fee. While tipping is customary in the beauty industry, this of course remains a personal option.
- Photos are copyright protected and cannot be copied, scanned, emailed or transmitted in any way unless you have purchased those particular rights.
- Photos used in advertising are used only with the customer’s written permission.
Your make-up will be professionally applied by our make-up artist. She will give you a list of all products she uses and suggests. We carry our own line of make-up, so don’t bring your own unless you have particular allergies or sensitivities.
Arrive with a clean, lightly moisturized face. To enhance your eyes we will apply false lashes. Be assertive and do not get in front of the camera until you are happy with your look. The make-up artist will assist throughout the shoot.
Come in with your hair clean, dry, not in a pony tail and somewhat styled then we’ll style it to your satisfaction. A recent haircut and fresh hair color are suggested.
Your hands and feet will be in the pictures so have your nails looking nice.
Please have your brows shaped and strays tweezed or waxed.
Because tan lines are difficult to blend avoid sun exposure before your session. If you like the tan look – sunless tanning creams are our suggestion.
If you want to wear glasses in your pictures, you will want to borrow a set of empty frames from your eye doctor. Contact lenses present no problems.
Bring in 3 to 4 outfits. We don’t provide wardrobe as we don’t want to share intimate items. Our background system does a wonderful job making every color look good on you.
For your convenience we have a selection of costume jewelry, furs, high heels and other fun accessories. For lingerie shots, a black thong or high cut panty and black push-up bra are necessary basics.
Wardrobe ideas will be thoroughly discussed when you book your session.
Be creative. Your photo session will be more personalized with the addition of special items of your own. Anything you or he collects or any sports you are active in make great props.
For weddings, parties, and proms our stylists can create the same soft, beautiful look you had during your session. Make-up and hair styling classes are also available.
Enjoy yourself! That’s what Leading Lady is all about. We want to help you have the time of your life. If you need more help in preparing for your session please call Shirlee at 303-337-9393.